Sunday, April 7, 2013

Traditional values and an American spirit

Pooja Muhuri came to the United States in 1998 when she was 11 years old. She immediately started middle school and didn't find fitting in hard. In fact, she made plenty of friends and even now as an adult, she has a large group of friends.

Pooja is currently working at a real estate law firm while going to school to finish her degree in Business. She believes that if it wasn't for America, she wouldn't have been able to find her niche and I totally agree with her because like her, I also changed my major multiple times until I finally settles into the one I love! 


I think Pooja is the perfect example for an Indian girl with the American mentality combined with her traditional Indian values.




As the only child, she aspires to finish her degree, get married someday, and always live close to her parents.

No comments:

Post a Comment